FRAZIER’s Ergo Beams provide easy access to hard-to-reach cartons on lower shelf levels by creating an opening between pallet locations. In a similar manner, Ergo Deep allows the same access to products, but sits at an even lower level than the standard Ergo Beam.
Ergonomic Pallet Racking Makes Case Picking Easier
Frazier’s Ergo Series® consists of two different design options:
The Ergo-Label Beam® is a front shelf beam that is split into two separate curved beams that attach to the rear of the shelf beam. This creates an ample 16″ to 22″ opening for order pickers to access rear cartons.
Sitting at a lower level than the Ergo-Label Beam®, Ergo Deep® affords users the ability to store heavier objects, that require more leverage when lifting, without sacrificing the opening space for pickers to access products.
Improve Warehouse Productivity and Storage Efficiency
Ergo-Label Beam® and Ergo Deep® Systems are great solutions to real problems for warehouse workers, providing:
- Increased pick locations
- Better storage utilization
- Less product damage
- Fewer worker injuries
- Measurable improvement to warehouse productivity
Learn more about our Ergo Series® Pallet Rack by downloading our Literature.
- Holds a standard GMA 48″ x 40″ pallet
- Minimum 96″ for 16″ shelf openings and 102″ beams for 22″ openings
- 3″, 4″, or 5″ structural channel
- Capacity of up to 2,500 pounds
- Ergo-Label Beam® – Smooth surface with label protection beam
- Ergo Deep® – Sits at a lower level than standard Ergo-Beam to allow storage of heavier objects that require more leverage to lift
- Can be retrofitted to existing pallet rack provided certain design criteria are met